Many Android Users face problem in Downloading, Installing, Updating apps from Google Play Store.
On Contacting Google, they suggested a solution.
1. Tap Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage applications
2. Find the “All” tab
3. Scroll down to Play Store and tap to select
4. Tap “Uninstall updates”
- click google play icon, it will open old google market
– install an application, for me it worked again!
– exit google market
– click again the google play icon, it will ask to accept google play license
– click yes and then try to install another app, it worked again!
Hope this will solve also your issues,
It worked for me in Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 having ICS 4.0.3.